How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the hand-screw that's above the turn signal assembly.
You may need pliers for this step.
Step 3: You can now pull the turn signal assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: There is a retaining clip that attaches the turn signal to the headlight. When removing the turn signal, it can sometimes detach from the turn signal and stay with the headlight. Remove it, as your new assembly likely has the clip already attached.
Step 4: Twist the bulb and remove it from the existing turn signal.
Step 5: Screw the bulb/socket into the new turn signal casing.
Step 6: Install the new turn signal assembly.
Use the two tabs as your guides to ensure proper installation. Slide it into place, and be sure that the mounting clip engages to the headlight assembly.
Step 7: Tighten the hand-screw that secures the turn signal to the vehicle.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Chevrolet Venture Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Side Mirror Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Corner Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Exterior Door Handle Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1996-2004 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Front Windshield Washer Pump Replacement
- 1996-2004 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Rear Washer Pump Replacement
- 1997-1998 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1997-1998 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement