How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T30 Torx Driver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's rear door.
Step 2: Remove the two T30 retaining bolts that hold the tail light assembly in place.
These bolts are exposed by opening the rear tailgate. They are to the interior of the tail light casing.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Pull on the four tabs that hold the bulb-protection plate in place and remove it.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness.
NOTE: If your replacement tail light assembly includes bulbs, simply disconnect the wiring harness, attach it to the new assembly, and install it. However, if it doesn't, you will need to pull the bulb plate from the existing assembly and attach it to the new one.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the tail light assembly and secure the bulb-protection plate.
Step 7: Using the guide pins, insert the new tail light assembly and secure it by tightening the two T30 retaining bolts.
97 1997, 98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Chevrolet Venture Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Side Mirror Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Corner Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture Exterior Door Handle Replacement
- 1997-2005 Chevrolet Venture AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1996-2004 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Front Windshield Washer Pump Replacement
- 1996-2004 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Rear Washer Pump Replacement
- 1997-1998 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1997-1998 Chevrolet Venture, Pontiac Montana Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement