How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that holds the parking light in place.
This screw is located above the headlight assembly, where the parking light meets the headlight.
Step 3: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the parking light.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light assembly.
Step 6: Position the parking light, and secure it by tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
98 1998, 99 1999 Toyota Avalon Replacement Instructions
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Headlight Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Corner Light Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Front Power Window Regulator Replacement