How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that holds the parking light in place.
This screw is located above the headlight assembly, where the parking light meets the headlight.
Step 3: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the parking light.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light assembly.
Step 6: Position the parking light, and secure it by tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
98 1998, 99 1999 Toyota Avalon Replacement Instructions
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Headlight Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Corner Light Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-1999 Toyota Avalon Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1995-1999 Toyota Avalon Front Power Window Regulator Replacement