How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw located just above the parking light/headlight mounting area.
Step 2: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the parking light.
NOTE: If you are replacing your parking light due to damage, it may make sense to replace the headlight assembly, as well. There are only a few more bolts to remove to do so, and it will never be easier than right now!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light assembly.
Step 5: Secure the parking light by moving it into position and tightening the Phillips mounting screw.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000 Toyota Corolla Turn Signal Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement