How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw located just above the parking light/headlight mounting area.
Step 2: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the parking light.
NOTE: If you are replacing your parking light due to damage, it may make sense to replace the headlight assembly, as well. There are only a few more bolts to remove to do so, and it will never be easier than right now!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light assembly.
Step 5: Secure the parking light by moving it into position and tightening the Phillips mounting screw.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000 Toyota Corolla Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement