How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- 6.5mm socket/ratchet (7mm may also work)
- Phillips screwdriver/Torx driver for headlight alignment
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the two 6.5mm bolts on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now lift and remove the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. However, in case it doesn't, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise to remove them from the old assembly and add them to the new one.
Step 5: Adjust the two adjustor rods that protrude from the back of the assembly.
We recommend measuring the distance of the adjustors on the old headlight assembly and getting the new adjustors as close to that length as possible.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Step 7: Mount the new headlight assembly by using the guiding pins for position and tightening the two 6.5mm retaining bolts into place.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement