How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the DRIVER'S side of the vehicle, just behind the battery.
Step 3: Disengage the retaining clips (4) that secure the air box cover to the assembly.
Step 4: Lift the air box cover and remove the air filter (1).
NOTE: We recommend cleaning the air box assembly out, as there is likely plenty of dirt, grime, and debris inside the compartment. This means that your air filter has been doing its job!
Step 5: Insert the new air filter (1) into the air box.
Be sure that the filter is properly situated, as there shouldn't be much "play" when it is correctly installed.
Step 6: Reattach the air box cover by re-engaging the retaining clips (4).
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Nissan Altima Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 1998-1999 Nissan Altima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Rear Door Panel Replacement
- 1998-2006 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-1999 Nissan Altima Parking Light Replacement