How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and remove the trim panel near the side mirror mount.
Step 3: Pry and lift the power window control panel. Disconnect the wiring harness (1) from the underside of the panel.
Step 4: Pry and open the screw cover (1) inside the interior door pull. Loosen and remove the Phillips screw (1).
Step 5: Lift and remove the door pull cup.
Step 6: Pry and remove the interior door handle's bezel.
Step 7: You can now pull and remove the interior door panel from the door frame.
A series of clips secures the door panel to the frame. You will hear these clips "pop" as you pull outward, releasing them.
Step 8: To reattach the interior door panel, simply reverse the removal process.
Using a FIRM, but not too firm, strike near each retaining clip, "snapping" them into place. Reconnect the power window switch's wiring harness (1), reattach the interior door handle's bezel, and tighten the Phillips screws.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Nissan Altima Replacement Instructions
- 1998-1999 Nissan Altima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Rear Door Panel Replacement
- 1998-2006 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-1999 Nissan Altima Parking Light Replacement