How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2002 Honda Accord AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Locate the blower motor beneath the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle.
Step 2: Disconnect the wiring harness from the blower motor.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness that comes across the blower motor (to create a bit more room).
Step 4: Loosen and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts and remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 5: Insert the new blower motor, and secure it by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
NOTE: Be sure that you do not pinch any of the wiring when inserting the blower motor!
Step 6: Reconnect both wiring harnesses to ensure that the blower motor is receiving power from the vehicle's electrical system.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Honda Accord Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement