How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2002 Honda Accord Condenser Cooling Fan Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Pry the clips that hold the wiring bundle to the radiator free from the casing. Also, pry the wiring bundle from the radiator shroud attachment.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 10mm mounting bolts (3) that hold the fan assembly to the radiator.
Two are located on the top of the assembly, and the other is located near the bottom (center).
Step 4: Disconnect the cooling fan's wiring harness.
Step 5: You can now pull the cooling fan from the vehicle.
Step 6: Mount the new cooling fan by tightening the 10mm mounting bolts (3).
Step 7: Connect the cooling fan's wiring harness.
Step 8: Reattach the wiring bundle clips to the radiator casing.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Honda Accord Cooling Fan Assemblies Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement