How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the retaining clips that hold the trunk liner in place. Peel the trunk liner back to expose the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Remove the three 8mm retaining bolts that hold the tail light assembly in place.
Step 4: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new tail light assembly and push it into place.
Use the guiding tabs to ensure a perfect installation.
Step 7: Tighten the three 8mm retaining bolts to secure the tail light assembly.
Step 8: Reattach the trunk liner.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Honda Accord Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement