How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 11mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the protective panel that covers the radiator area.
Turn the clips (one at each end) counter-clockwise. Then, remove the clips and the panel.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 11mm bolt that mounts the side marker assembly to the vehicle.
You will need an extension to reach this bolt!
Step 4: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that is on the exterior of the marker light assembly.
Step 5: You can now pull the side marker light from the vehicle.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the marker light.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the new marker light, and clip the harness to the assembly using the small retaining clip on the back.
Step 8: Mount the new side marker assembly by tightening the Phillips screw and the 11mm retaining bolts.
Step 9: Reattach the protective panel by re-engaging the two retaining clips (one at each end).
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Corner Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2000-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2010 Mercury Grand Marquis Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 1998-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis Side Mirror Replacement