How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Interior Door Handle Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw (1) located inside the interior door handle.
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry the interior door handle from the door panel.
Step 4: Disengage the locking rod attached to the back of the interior door handle by "flipping" the engaging clip. The lock will then release from the handle.
Step 5: Attach the locking rod to the new interior door handle. Be sure that the retaining clip that we "flipped" is back in its proper position.
Step 6: Mount the interior door handle by snapping the assembly into place and tightening the Phillips retaining screw (1).
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Toyota Corolla Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement