How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw located just above the headlight assembly.
Step 2: With a firm tug, you can pull the turn signal assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the turn signal assembly.
NOTE: If you are replacing your turn signal due to collision damage, it may be a good idea to replace the headlight assembly, as well. The second project only requires the removal of a few more bolts, and it will never be easier than it is right now!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new turn signal assembly.
Step 5: Using the guiding tabs, insert the assembly into place, and secure it by tightening the Phillips screw.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Toyota Sienna Turn Signal Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Corner Light Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Front Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement