How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- 12mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and remove the trim panel that covers the side mirror mounting point.
Step 3: Disconnect the side mirror's wiring harness (1).
You may need to use the flathead screwdriver to pry and disconnect the locking tab.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 12mm bolts (3) that secure the side mirror to the door.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the side mirror while removing the 12mm bolts, as you don't want to sweep broken glass from your garage floor or driveway!
Step 5: Mount the new side mirror to the vehicle by tightening the 12mm bolts (3).
Step 6: Connect the NEW side mirror's wiring harness (1).
Step 7: Reattach the trim panel.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Toyota Sienna Mirrors Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Corner Light Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Front Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement