How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 12mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and remove the trim panel that covers the side mirror mounting point.
Step 3: Disconnect the side mirror's wiring harness (1).
You may need to use the flathead screwdriver to pry and disconnect the locking tab.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 12mm bolts (3) that secure the side mirror to the door.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the side mirror while removing the 12mm bolts, as you don't want to sweep broken glass from your garage floor or driveway!
Step 5: Mount the new side mirror to the vehicle by tightening the 12mm bolts (3).
Step 6: Connect the NEW side mirror's wiring harness (1).
Step 7: Reattach the trim panel.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Toyota Sienna Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Corner Light Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1998-2003 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Front Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2004-2010 Toyota Sienna Side Mirror Replacement