How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Lift the truck's hood.
Step 2: Disengage the locking tabs and pull the headlight from the vehicle.
NOTE: Be sure to avoid dropping the locking tabs down into the engine compartment, otherwise you'll be spending time fishing them out!
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness and completely remove the old headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your new headlight assembly from Go-Parts, it may have all of the bulbs included with the assembly. If so, you can save steps and simply move onto installation!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly and move it into place.
Be careful not to pinch the wiring while you are installing the headlight. Use the tabs on the bottom of the assembly to ensure proper installation.
Step 5: Secure the new headlight assembly by locking the retaining tabs into place.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Parking / Signal Light Replacement
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Rear Gate Handle
- 1992-2007 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC Jimmy Pickup 4.3L Air Filter Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet S10, Blazer Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC S15, Jimmy Alternator Replacement
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC Jimmy Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet S10, GMC S15 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement