How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 8mm socket/ratchet with flex-joint
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Beneath the glove compartment on the passenger's side, locate the casing and remove the retaining pin.
To disengage the pin, use a flathead screwdriver or plier to pull the center piece out. The pin can then be removed.
Step 2: Remove the protective panel that covers the area.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to the blower motor.
Step 4: Locate and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts that hold the blower motor cover in place.
To remove the retaining bolt in the back, you'll need to pull the carpeting back to create room, and use the flex-joint with your ratchet to access it.
Step 5: Remove the blower motor cover.
You will have to push the lead grommet through its attaching hole to fully remove the blower motor cover.
Step 6: Loosen and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts that hold the blower motor in place.
Step 7: You can now pull the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 8: Mount the new blower motor by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 9: Feed the grommet and wiring through the blower motor cover and mount it into place.
Step 10: Connect the wiring harness to the blower motor.
Step 11: Replace the carpet to its original position and mount the protective panel into place.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Dodge Intrepid Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2001 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2004 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side Marker Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Dodge Intrepid Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Dodge Intrepid Side View Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Cooling Fan Replacement