How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Assembly Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Disengage the two retaining tabs above the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the headlight assembly through the front of the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement headlight assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes all new bulbs (as most of our models do)! This saves you time by allowing you to move directly to installation of your new assembly. However, if it didn't include the bulbs, they are easy to remove, as the sockets simply twist and pull out from the assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new headlight assembly.
NOTE: To make headlight adjustment/alignment easy, simply lengthen or shorten the alignment rod on the back of the assembly to match that of the old assembly.
Step 6: Insert the headlight assembly into the vehicle's chassis.
There are two large tabs on the back of the assembly. They fit into the large openings in the vehicle's chassis.
Step 7: Secure the new headlight assembly by re-engaging the two retaining clips.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Parking / Signal Light Replacement
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Rear Gate Handle
- 1992-2007 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC Jimmy Pickup 4.3L Air Filter Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet S10, Blazer Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC S15, Jimmy Alternator Replacement
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC Jimmy Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet S10, GMC S15 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement