How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Parking / Signal Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
NOTE: If you are replacing your blinker/parking light assembly due to wear or damage, you may want to replace the headlight assembly, as well. You will be removing it, and it will never be easier than it is during this project!
Step 1: Pull up on the two retaining tabs located just behind the headlight assembly.
Step 2: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the headlight assembly and remove it from the vehicle.
Step 3: Depress the retaining tabs located to each side of the assembly and pull it from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the parking light/blinker assembly.
NOTE: If your new parking light/blinker assembly includes bulbs, you can simply connect the wiring harness and install it. However, if it doesn't, simply turn the socket counter-clockwise to remove it from the old assembly and insert it into the new one.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light assembly.
Step 6: Secure the new parking light by re-engaging the two retaining clips.
Use the tabs on the back of the assembly as your guides. You will some of them snap into place, while others act simply as your guides.
Step 7: Reattach the headlight assembly by reconnecting the wiring harnesses and securing it by re-engaging the retaining tabs.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Chevrolet S10 Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Parking / Signal Light Replacement
- 1998-2005 Chevrolet S10 Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2004 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Rear Gate Handle
- 1992-2007 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC Jimmy Pickup 4.3L Air Filter Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet S10, Blazer Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC S15, Jimmy Alternator Replacement
- 1998-2000 Chevrolet S10, Blazer, GMC Jimmy Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet S10, GMC S15 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement