How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Parking Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
Step 1: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry the small panel from the parking light face, exposing a Phillips screw.
Step 2: Remove the Phillips retaining screw.
Step 3: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new parking light assembly.
Step 6: Using the guiding tab to ensure proper installation, tighten the component into place by tightening the Phillips screw.
Step 7: Cover the screw with the small face panel.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Volkswagen Beetle Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Parking Light Replacement
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Rear Marker Light Replacement
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- Volkswagen Beetle Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Beetle Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2010 Volkswagen Beetle Front Power Window Regulator Replacement