How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2006 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Remove the small, triangular trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting point.
This is located on the interior of the door.
Step 2: Disconnect the wiring harness from the side mirror.
Step 3: Remove the 10mm retaining bolts that hold the mirror in place.
NOTE: Be sure that you hold the mirror while you are removing these bolts. You don't want to clean glass shards off of your garage floor!
Step 4: Tighten the new mirror into place with the 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side mirror.
Step 6: Gently snap the trim panel back into place.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Nissan Altima Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1998-1999 Nissan Altima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Rear Door Panel Replacement
- 1998-2006 Nissan Altima Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-1999 Nissan Altima Parking Light Replacement