How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2008 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the plastic panel that covers the radiator area of your engine.
Three clips hold this panel in place. By disengaging these clips, the panel will pull right out.
Step 2: Remove the two retaining clips using a lever that are mounted to each side of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now remove the headlight assembly by pulling the light through the front of the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to the back of the headlight assembly.
Step 5: Attach the wiring harnesses to the back of your new headlight assembly.
NOTE: To be sure that your headlight is aligned properly, you can set your "adjusting posts" to match the same length as the posts on your old headlight.
Step 6: Push your headlight assembly into place.
Step 7: Secure the assembly by reattaching the retaining clips.
Step 8: Reattach the plastic cover.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1979-2010 Ford Crown Victoria AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Parking Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford Crown Victoria Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1995-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Outer Tie Rod Replacement
- 1998-2002 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2003-2010 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder Wiper Switch Replacement