How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1998-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Parking Light Replacement
Fits years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 11mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that is on the outside of the marker light assembly.
Step 3: Remove the 11mm bolt that mounts the marker light to the headlight area.
This bolt is in the area beside the headlight assembly.
Step 4: Remove the radiator panel by loosening the hand-screws that secure it in place.
Step 5: You can now pull the marker light from the vehicle.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harness that is attached to the marker light.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement marker light from Go-Parts, it likely includes a new bulb/socket, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does include the bulb, simply turn the socket counter-clockwise to remove it, and attach it to the new assembly.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the marker light.
Step 8: Mount the marker light by tightening the 11mm bolt and Phillips screw.
Step 9: Reattach the radiator protective cover.
98 1998, 99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Replacement Instructions
- 1979-2010 Ford Crown Victoria AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Parking Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford Crown Victoria Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1995-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Outer Tie Rod Replacement
- 1998-2002 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2003-2010 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder Wiper Switch Replacement