How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado A/C Heater Blower Motor
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- 7mm socket/ratchet with extension
- 7/32 inch socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: From underneath the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle, locate and remove the four 7mm retaining bolts that hold the protective panel in place.
These bolts line the panel.
Step 2: Remove the panel.
Step 3: Remove the two 7/32 inch bolts that hold the fan's protective cover in place.
Step 4: Remove the cover.
NOTE: You may have to disconnect the blower motor's wiring harness to completely remove the cover.
Step 5: If you haven't already, disconnect the blower motor's wiring harness.
Step 6: Pull down on the tabs that hold the motor in place, while twisting it from its position. You can now pull the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 7: Insert the new blower motor by twisting it into position until it is securely in place.
Step 8: Feed the wiring harness through the protective cover, and connect it to the blower motor.
Step 9: Reattach the blower motor's protective shield.
Step 10: Reattach the interior panel that covers the entire area.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Chevrolet Silverado Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1999-2003 Chevrolet Silverado Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Rear Door Handle Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, Yukon Cabin Air Filter
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Crew Cab Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement