How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips retaining screw that holds the marker light in place.
This screw is located above where the side marker light meets the headlight.
Step 3: With a firm tug, you can now pull the side marker assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the side marker light.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new marker light assembly.
Step 6: Snap the side marker light into place, and secure it by tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Toyota 4Runner Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Corner Light Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Signal Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Toyota 4Runner Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2003 Toyota 4Runner Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Door Handle (Interior) Replacement