How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2003 Chevrolet Silverado Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lower the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 2 Phillips retaining screws that secure the tail light assembly to the vehicle.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses to completely free the old tail light assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new sockets and bulbs, as many of our models do. This saves you a step, and allows you to move right to installation of the new assembly. However, in the event that your model does not include the new bulbs, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise to pull the bulbs from the assembly and attach them to the new one!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new tail light assembly and use the guiding tabs to ensure proper assembly placement.
Step 6: Secure the tail light assembly by tightening the 2 Phillips retaining screws.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002 Chevrolet Silverado Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1999-2003 Chevrolet Silverado Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 2000-2007 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Rear Door Handle Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Silverado Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Sierra, Yukon Cabin Air Filter
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Crew Cab Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2002 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement