How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- T25 Torx Driver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle, just behind the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen the air hose clamp (1) that holds the hose to the air box. Slide the hose from the assembly.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the T25 Torx screws (5) that hold the air box cover to the assembly.
Step 5: Lift and remove the air box cover.
Step 6: You can now remove the air filter (1) from the assembly.
NOTE: It's a good idea to clean out the air box a bit. There will likely be plenty of dirt, grit, and debris inside the assembly. This means that the air filter assembly is doing its job!
Step 7: Insert the new air filter (1) into the assembly.
Step 8: Secure the air box cover to the assembly by tightening the T25 Torx screws (5).
Step 9: Secure the hose to the air box by sliding it onto the spout and tightening the flathead clamp (1).
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Power Window Regulator Replacement