How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T25 Torx Driver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle, just behind the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen the air hose clamp (1) that holds the hose to the air box. Slide the hose from the assembly.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the T25 Torx screws (5) that hold the air box cover to the assembly.
Step 5: Lift and remove the air box cover.
Step 6: You can now remove the air filter (1) from the assembly.
NOTE: It's a good idea to clean out the air box a bit. There will likely be plenty of dirt, grit, and debris inside the assembly. This means that the air filter assembly is doing its job!
Step 7: Insert the new air filter (1) into the assembly.
Step 8: Secure the air box cover to the assembly by tightening the T25 Torx screws (5).
Step 9: Secure the hose to the air box by sliding it onto the spout and tightening the flathead clamp (1).
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Power Window Regulator Replacement