How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2003 Toyota 4Runner Radiator Grille Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry and disengage the retaining clips (7) that hold the grille to the vehicle.
To release these clips, slide your screwdriver inside the retaining clip and depress the small tab to release it. You will have to repeat this process for the 4 that line the grille's top edge and the 3 that are located lower on the back of the grille.
Step 3: You can now remove the radiator grille from the vehicle.
Step 4: To mount the new radiator grille to the vehicle, move it into position, using the retaining clips as your guides. Once everything is lined up properly, simply push the grille INTO the clips. You will hear them engage. Once all retaining clips (7) have engaged, the grille is securely attached to the vehicle.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Toyota 4Runner Replacement Instructions
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Corner Light Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Signal Light Replacement
- 1999-2002 Toyota 4Runner Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Tail Light Replacement
- 1997-1999 Toyota 4Runner Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2003 Toyota 4Runner Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Door Handle (Interior) Replacement