How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 7mm wrench
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the 7mm bolt that is on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry the headlight away from the vehicle.
Step 3: Remove the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it may come complete with new bulbs. If so, you won't have to worry about unscrewing the sockets from the old headlight assembly!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Properly position the new headlight assembly and tighten the 7mm retaining bolt to secure it.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Turn Signal Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Corner Light Replacement
- 1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hood Strut Replacement