How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 6mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Lift the 2 retaining tabs located above the headlight assembly. With these clips disengaged, you can pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the assembly.
Step 4: Disengage the bulb wiring by depressing the tabs, and turning the sockets counter-clockwise.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply transfer the sockets/bulbs to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Attach the bulbs/sockets to the new assembly and mount it by re-engaging the retaining clips.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Oldsmobile Alero Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2003 Oldsmobile Alero Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero 2.4L Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero (Inner) Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Door Handle (Interior) Replacement