How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 6mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Lift the 2 retaining tabs located above the headlight assembly. With these clips disengaged, you can pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the assembly.
Step 4: Disengage the bulb wiring by depressing the tabs, and turning the sockets counter-clockwise.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply transfer the sockets/bulbs to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Attach the bulbs/sockets to the new assembly and mount it by re-engaging the retaining clips.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Oldsmobile Alero Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2003 Oldsmobile Alero Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero 2.4L Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero (Inner) Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero Door Handle (Interior) Replacement