How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2004 Volkswagen Jetta Grille Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, depress the tab (just above the logo on the grille) to disengage it.
Step 3: Disengage the retaining clips (2) that are on each side of the grille mount.
Step 4: Using the flathead screwdriver, fully disengage the retaining clip just behind the center of the grille (logo).
Step 5: You can now fully remove the grille from the vehicle.
NOTE: If your grille does not include the emblem (which most will not), use a flathead screwdriver to pry the retaining clips (2). The emblem will push through the FRONT of the grille. You can then easily attach it to the new grille.
Step 6: Mount the new grille by engaging the retaining clip (behind the logo), engaging the clips (2) on each side of the grille mount, and then engaging the clip that rests on top of the grille's emblem.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Volkswagen Jetta Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Jetta Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2004 Volkswagen Jetta Grille Replacement
- 1993-1998 Volkswagen Jetta Front Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1993-1998 Volkswagen Jetta Headlight Replacement
- 1993-1998 Volkswagen Jetta Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1998 Volkswagen Jetta Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Jetta Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Jetta Tail Light Replacement