How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2005 Ford Crown Victoria Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000
- 11mm wrench
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Twist and remove the small plastic fastener that holds the trunk liner in place.
Step 3: Remove the liner's panel and pull the liner back to expose the tail light's mounting area.
Step 4: Remove the three 11mm mounting bolts.
Step 5: You can now remove the tail light assembly.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not include bulbs, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise, remove them from the old assembly, and attach them to the new one. This process only takes a few moments!
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the new tail light assembly.
Step 8: Mount the tail light by using the studs as guides to ensure proper placement and tightening the three 11mm mounting nuts.
Step 9: Reattach the trunk liner and secure it with the fastener.
99 1999, 00 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 1979-2010 Ford Crown Victoria AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Parking Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford Crown Victoria Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1995-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Outer Tie Rod Replacement
- 1998-2002 Ford Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis Rear Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2003-2010 Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car, Grand Marquis, Marauder Wiper Switch Replacement