How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001
- Phillips screwdriver
- Bent-tipped awl
Step 1: Disengage the two retaining clips that secure your headlight assembly in place.
They are located on each side, on the BACK of your headlight assembly. You will need to use your awl to disengage the clip pins. This will release the pins.
Step 2: Disengage the clips near the bottom of the headlight to completely release the headlight.
These tabs are easily depressed, and when you squeeze the tabs in, you can simultaneously slide the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Pull your headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: Before connecting and installing your new headlight assembly, be sure that the alignment posts of the new assembly are of similar (if not perfect) length of the old assembly. This ensures proper alignment.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Secure the new headlight assembly in place by engaging all of the retaining clips.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001 Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Corner / Turn Signal Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Pickup Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Parking Light Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement