How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the retaining clips/plugs that hold the protective plastic radiator cover in place.
Step 2: By peeling the cover back, access the retaining clips that hold the headlight assembly in place.
Use your pliers to disengage these retaining clips.
Step 3: Pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle and disconnect the wiring harnesses.
Step 4: In the space now exposed by the removal of the headlight, you can now reach the 10mm retaining bolts that secure the fog light.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness and remove the fog light assembly.
Step 6: Connect the new fog light assembly to the wiring harness.
Step 7: Tighten the 10mm retaining bolts to secure the fog light's position.
Step 8: Reconnect the headlight assembly's wiring harnesses and secure the assembly into place using the retaining clips.
Step 9: Secure the plastic radiator cover.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Pontiac Grand Am Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Radiator Overflow Reservoir Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am, Oldsmobile Alero Power Window Regulator Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Door Panel Replacement
- 1997-2003 Chevrolet Malibu Engine Air Filter Replacement