How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the thumb-screw that holds the trunk liner in place (over the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Remove the four thumb-screws that secure the tail light assembly to the chassis.
Step 4: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the chassis.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the tail light assembly and insert it into the vehicle's chassis.
Step 7: Tighten the thumb-screws to secure the new tail light assembly into place.
Step 8: Replace the trunk liner by re-engaging the thumb-screw retainer.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Pontiac Grand Am Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Radiator Overflow Reservoir Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am, Oldsmobile Alero Power Window Regulator Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Door Panel Replacement
- 1997-2003 Chevrolet Malibu Engine Air Filter Replacement