How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Radiator Overflow Reservoir Replacement
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the pliers, compress the clamps that secures the hoses (3) to the reservoir. Once the clamps are slid off of the spout, you can twist the hoses free.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to the bottom of the reservoir.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolt (1) that secures the reservoir to the vehicle.
Step 5: Using the flathead screwdriver, disengage the retaining clip (1) that secures the reservoir to the outer wall of the engine compartment.
Step 6: Mount the new reservoir by tightening the 10mm bolt (1) and re-engaging the mounting clip (1).
Step 7: Secure the hoses (3) to the reservoir by squeezing the clamps back into place.
Step 8: Connect the wiring harness to the underside of the reservoir.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Pontiac Grand Am Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Side Mirror Replacement
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Headlight Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Radiator Overflow Reservoir Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am, Oldsmobile Alero Power Window Regulator Replacement
- 1999-2006 Pontiac Grand Am Door Panel Replacement
- 1997-2003 Chevrolet Malibu Engine Air Filter Replacement