How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
Fits years: 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Using the 10mm socket, remove the two 10mm bolts that secure the junction box in place.
The junction box is located just below the blower motor.
Step 2: Remove the rubber hose from the blower motor and remove the lower bolt that holds the blower motor in place. Disconnect the wiring harness from the blower motor.
There will be 3 8mm bolts.
Step 3: You can now pull the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 4: Remove the small rubber tube (and its securing tie) from the old blower motor.
Step 5: Put the gasket around the new blower motor, attach the small rubber hose, and move the component into position.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new blower motor.
Step 7: Secure the blower motor's position by tightening the 3 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 8: Reattach the small rubber boot.
Step 9: Secure the junction box by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
99 1999, 00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Corner / Turn Signal Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Pickup Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Parking Light Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement