How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
- 10mm socket/ratchet or wrench
NOTE: In this installation, we'll be removing the headlight assembly. If you are replacing your fog light due to damage or wear, it may be a great time to replace the headlight also. After all, it'll never be easier than it is right now!
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the two 10mm retaining bolts that hold the headlight in place.
These bolts are located on top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Pull the headlight from the vehicle and disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to it.
Step 4: Reaching into the space created by removing the headlight, loosen and remove the 10mm bolt that holds the fog light in place.
Step 5: You can now push the fog light assembly through the front of the bumper cover.
Step 6: Disconnect the fog light's wiring harness.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the new fog light assembly.
Step 8: Secure the fog light by tightening the 10mm mounting bolt.
Step 9: Reconnect the headlight assembly's wiring harnesses, and mount it by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement