How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the two 10mm retaining bolts located on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Gently pull the headlight assembly free from the vehicle.
There are retaining clips that hold it in place, so it may take a bit of maneuvering.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely came with the bulbs included (as most of our models do). This saves you time, as you can move right to installation of the new assembly!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Slide the new assembly into the vehicle, taking care to line up all of the retaining tabs.
Step 7: Secure the headlight assembly into place by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement