How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the two 10mm retaining bolts located on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Gently pull the headlight assembly free from the vehicle.
There are retaining clips that hold it in place, so it may take a bit of maneuvering.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely came with the bulbs included (as most of our models do). This saves you time, as you can move right to installation of the new assembly!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Slide the new assembly into the vehicle, taking care to line up all of the retaining tabs.
Step 7: Secure the headlight assembly into place by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement