How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- 10mm socket/ratchet
NOTE: In this project, we'll be removing the headlight assembly to access the side marker light. If you are replacing the marker light due to damage or wear, you may want to replace the headlight assembly, as well. You'll already be removing it, and it will never be easier than it is right now!
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the two 10mm mounting bolts located above the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Disconnect the headlight's wiring harness, and remove the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disengage the clips that hold the side marker in place, and push it (from behind) out from its position in the bumper cover.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the side marker light.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker light and insert it into the bumper cover.
You will feel and hear the clips "snap" into position.
Step 7: Reconnect the headlight assembly's wiring harness, and mount it by tightening the 10mm mounting bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003 Nissan Maxima Turn Signal Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Nissan Maxima Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2000-2001 Nissan Maxima Fog Light Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Headlight Replacement
- 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima Air Filter Housing Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2004-2008 Nissan Maxima Front Bumper Cover Replacement