How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2004 Ford Focus Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- T20 Torx Driver
Step 1: From the front of the vehicle, reach into the lower grille and disengage the fog light's retaining arm.
This arm looks like a "sideways U". You can simply use your finger to push it away from the fog light assembly and it will "snap" back.
Step 2: You can now pull the fog light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the fog light assembly.
NOTE: Some models may not utilize the wiring harness. IF this is the case, simply turn the socket counter-clockwise and pull the bulb/socket from the assembly.
Step 4: Remove the locking mechanism (sideways U) from the vehicle, and attach it to the new fog light assembly.
Measure the alignment screw located on the side of the locking mechanism. Use the T20 Torx driver to remove the screw, and attach it to the new assembly. You can now add the spring and locking mechanism. Be sure that the screw length matches that of the old assembly, as this ensures proper alignment!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new fog light assembly and move the entire component into position.
Step 6: Re-engage the mounting mechanism to finalize the project.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Ford Focus Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Ford Focus Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Ford Focus Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2003-2004 Ford Focus Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Focus Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus Door Handle Latch Cable Replacement
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus 3-Door Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2000-2005 Ford Focus Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement