How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the clip that is located against the radiator.
Be sure to pull the middle of the clip out first, making it much easier to remove the entire clip.
Step 3: Remove the 2 retaining clips, one on each side of the headlight assembly.
The retaining clips are beige/white.
Step 4: Pull the headlight assembly out.
Step 5: Disconnect the electrical harness from the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your part from Go-Parts, your headlight assembly will include all new bulbs. However, if you are only interested in replacing the bulbs, you can remove the back covers and pull the bulbs from the assembly for replacement.
Step 6: Connect the electrical harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 7: Insert the new headlight assembly into place.
Step 8: Secure the white retaining clips into place.
When taking this step, be sure that they have FULLY locked into place - you don't want your headlight assembly flying out!
Step 9: Replace the clip that secures the panel covering the innermost retaining clip.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Chevrolet Impala Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 2006-2012 Chevrolet Impala Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Exterior Door Handle Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala 3800 Alternator Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Rear Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2000-2005 Chevrolet Impala Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement