How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2005 Ford Focus Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- 7mm socket/ratchet with extension
- T20 Torx Driver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and remove the small trim panel that covers the side mirror's mounting area. Disconnect the wiring harness (1) attached to the back of this panel.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the T20 Torx screw inside the interior door handle.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the T20 Torx screws that line the bottom and side edges of the interior door panel.
Step 5: Pry and remove the trim panel on the interior door pull, exposing 7mm bolts (2). Loosen and remove these bolts.
Step 6: Pry and remove the interior door handle's bezel panel. Disconnect the wiring harnesses (2) attached to the back of this panel.
Step 7: You can now lift and remove the interior door panel.
Step 8: To reattach the interior door panel, simply reverse the removal process. You'll want to be sure that the "lip" of the panel fits down into the window slot at the top of the door panel.
Be sure to reconnect all wiring harnesses, trim panels, and bezels. Further, be sure to tighten the T20 screws that line the outside of the panel, as well as the 7mm bolts near the interior door pull!
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Ford Focus Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Ford Focus Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Ford Focus Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2003-2004 Ford Focus Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Focus Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus Door Handle Latch Cable Replacement
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus 3-Door Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2000-2005 Ford Focus Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement