How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2005 Mercury Sable 3.0L Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Locate the air box assembly on the DRIVER'S side of the vehicle.
The assembly is just behind the battery.
Step 3: Disengage the retaining clips (2) that secure the air box cover to the assembly.
Step 4: You can now remove the air filter (1) from the assembly.
NOTE: We recommend that you clean out the air box, as there is likely dirt, grime, and debris inside the assembly. This means that your air filter has been doing its job!
Step 5: Insert the new air filter (1) into the air box assembly.
NOTE: Be sure that the air filter is properly situated inside the air box. When correctly installed, there shouldn't be much "play" in its position.
Step 6: Reattach the air box cover by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
Use the guiding tabs on the bottom of the cover panel to ensure proper placement.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Mercury Sable Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2003 Mercury Sable Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2003 Mercury Sable Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable 3.0L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable Hood Support Strut Replacement
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable, Ford Taurus Power Mirror Switch Replacement
- 2000-2005 Mercury Sable Power Window Switch Replacement