How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Using the Phillips screwdriver, remove the two retaining screws that hold the tail light assembly in place.
They are located on the interior of the assembly, and are exposed by raising the tailgate of the vehicle.
Step 2: You can now remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the tail light assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes the bulbs, which can save you bulb removal steps!
Step 4: Attach the wiring harness to the back of your new tail light assembly.
Step 5: Insert your new tail light assembly into place and secure by tightening the two Phillips retaining screws.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Tail Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Side Mirror Replacement
- 1995-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Engine Spark Plug Wire Replacement
- 1995-1999 Chevrolet, GMC Vortec 5700 Engine Spark Plug Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe, Silverado, GMC Sierra Side Mirror Replacement
- 1995-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Vortec 5700 Engine Spark Plug Wire Replacement