How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the Phillips screwdriver, turn the retaining pin slightly. Pry it out with the flathead screwdriver.
This retaining pin is located just above the headlight assembly, where the parking light meets the headlight.
Step 3: With a firm tug, you can now pull the parking light from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the parking light.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the parking light.
Step 6: Using the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement, insert the new parking light assembly into position.
Step 7: Secure the parking light assembly by re-engaging the retaining pin.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Toyota Tundra Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2005 Toyota Tundra Radiator Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement