How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Access the fog light assembly from underneath the front end of the truck.
Step 2: Locate and remove the three 10mm retaining bolts that hold the fog light assembly in place.
The top retaining bolt may require a smaller extension, as there isn't much room to work!
Step 3: With the retaining bolts removed, disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the fog light and remove it from the vehicle.
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the back of your new fog light and move it into position.
Step 5: Secure the new fog light by tightening the three 10mm retaining bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2005 Toyota Tundra Radiator Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement